Apply For A Job Today
This organization is unlike other groups that fundraises. We build our work from the thoughts and efforts of our entire staff and operate within a cooperative system. We manage ourselves and share in responsibilities and rewards. We work through the lens of causes that stem from Black and Brown struggles in America. We are currently looking to hire new Grassroots Officers for a fun, energetic, and successful Bay Area office. These individuals should be motivated by social justice and have real desires of wanting to dismantle systems that hold us down.
HipHopForChange, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to using Hip Hop as a positive cultural exchange through which we can educate the public about socio-economic injustices. We do this, in part, by building platforms for 1) positive, socially conscious art and music, and 2) programs that benefit historically marginalized and oppressed communities.
We are an inclusive organization and we strongly encourage diverse applicants!
-Must be 18 years or older
-$16-19 an hour plus bonus
- Help uplift an environment designed to value creativity and the experiences of each employee.
- Shape the culture of your organization and make it your dream job.
- Attend Wednesday morning meeting 10am-3pm and canvass 3 other weekdays
- Able to stand/talk for 6 hours.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills including public speaking.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Able to adapt to quickly shifting priorities and tasks.
- Self-starter who is able to work both alone and in teams.
- Commitment to the 4 core principles of Hip Hop: peace, love, unity, and having fun.
To apply, fill out the contact form below and make sure to tell us why you'd like to be on the team.